South Shore Rail Line service has resumed with delays after power disruption
November 14, 2012 (EAST CHICAGO, Ill.) -- South Shore Rail Line service has resumed with delays.
An eastbound South Shore Rail Line train was damaged Wednesday evening after it was snagged in overhead wires causing a power disruption.
Trains were not running east of Hammond early Wednesday evening because of the issue.
Repairs still need to be done on the overhead wires.
There is no indication yet when repairs will be completed.
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 37 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat 35 min ago
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon 28 min ago
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Secret Service investigating Target data...
37 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
37 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos