Local Jewish group condemns anti-Muslim ads seen in CTA buses
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A Chicago- based Jewish organization is condemning anti-Muslim ads that have begun appearing on CTA buses.
The Jewish Council on Urban Affairs called the messages a hate campaign launched by a group called American Freedom Defense Initiative.
People who oppose the ads are taking to social media to get their opinion heard.
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 23 min ago
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 34 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- Baruch frat involved in hazing death gets lifetime ban
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years 48 min ago