Local Jewish group condemns anti-Muslim ads seen in CTA buses
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A Chicago- based Jewish organization is condemning anti-Muslim ads that have begun appearing on CTA buses.
The Jewish Council on Urban Affairs called the messages a hate campaign launched by a group called American Freedom Defense Initiative.
People who oppose the ads are taking to social media to get their opinion heard.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation