Kristin Cavallari stays mum on Cutler's condition
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Bears fans may be eager to know how Jay Cutler is recovering from the concussion he suffered in a game against the Houston Texans but his fiancée didn't reveal anything Wednesday night.
Former reality TV star Kristin Cavallari wouldn't answer questions about Cutler but she did talk about their newborn baby.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said Wednesday that Cutler is 'getting better' but it's not known whether he'll play Monday against San Francisco.
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims 18 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament 2 min ago
- March Madness-style bracket rates high school girls
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown 13 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after...
13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos