Kristin Cavallari stays mum on Cutler's condition
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Bears fans may be eager to know how Jay Cutler is recovering from the concussion he suffered in a game against the Houston Texans but his fiancée didn't reveal anything Wednesday night.
Former reality TV star Kristin Cavallari wouldn't answer questions about Cutler but she did talk about their newborn baby.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said Wednesday that Cutler is 'getting better' but it's not known whether he'll play Monday against San Francisco.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how! 12 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- Firefighters battle Washington Heights building fire
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV