Wednesday's Powerball jackpot at $250 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The powerball jackpot is at $250 million for Wednesday night's drawing after no one hit all six numbers last Saturday.
The cash option for the top prize stands at $166.8 million.
Two New Yorkers won $1 million after they matched the first five numbers but missed the Powerball.
The winning numbers were 3-15-27-58-59, and the Powerball number was 20.
As always, you can see it during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 8 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 11 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
11 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos