Speed cameras going up near 4 schools Dec. 3 for month-long test
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A month-long test of speed cameras begins in Chicago December 3.
City officials will check out mobile and permanent camera systems.
No violations will be issued based on data collected during the test period. However, drivers are reminded to obey the speed limit.
The locations are: McKinley Park near 2223 West Pershing Road; Warren Park near 6541 North Western Avenue; Dulles Elementary School near 6340 South King Drive; And the Near North Montessori School near 1446 West Division.
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest 41 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 48 min ago
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party 43 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid...
41 min ago
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos