Speed cameras going up near 4 schools Dec. 3 for month-long test
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A month-long test of speed cameras begins in Chicago December 3.
City officials will check out mobile and permanent camera systems.
No violations will be issued based on data collected during the test period. However, drivers are reminded to obey the speed limit.
The locations are: McKinley Park near 2223 West Pershing Road; Warren Park near 6541 North Western Avenue; Dulles Elementary School near 6340 South King Drive; And the Near North Montessori School near 1446 West Division.
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision 40 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall