Speed cameras going up near 4 schools Dec. 3 for month-long test
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A month-long test of speed cameras begins in Chicago December 3.
City officials will check out mobile and permanent camera systems.
No violations will be issued based on data collected during the test period. However, drivers are reminded to obey the speed limit.
The locations are: McKinley Park near 2223 West Pershing Road; Warren Park near 6541 North Western Avenue; Dulles Elementary School near 6340 South King Drive; And the Near North Montessori School near 1446 West Division.
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen