Powerball jackpot at $325 million
Thursday, November 22, 2012
November 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $325 million in Illinois.
That's the fifth-largest prize in Powerball history, and the twelfth-largest lottery prize of any kind.
The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Dave Jennings, former Giants punter, dies 52 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in Nassau County
- At least 6 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 19 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease 52 min ago
- Men's Warehouse fires founder/spokesman George Zimmer 39 min ago
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Slim Whitman, country singer, dies
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos