Powerball jackpot at $325 million
Thursday, November 22, 2012
November 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $325 million in Illinois.
That's the fifth-largest prize in Powerball history, and the twelfth-largest lottery prize of any kind.
The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos