Man fatally stabbed in Roseland neighborhood
November 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A man was stabbed to death Wednesday night while trying to break up a fight.
Police say 55-year-old William Terry intervened in an argument between a man and his wife in the Roseland neighborhood about 7p.m. He was stabbed several times and later died at a hospital.
The woman wasn't hurt in the fight. Police say they're still searching for her husband.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76 9 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 12 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos