Man fatally stabbed in Roseland neighborhood
November 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A man was stabbed to death Wednesday night while trying to break up a fight.
Police say 55-year-old William Terry intervened in an argument between a man and his wife in the Roseland neighborhood about 7p.m. He was stabbed several times and later died at a hospital.
The woman wasn't hurt in the fight. Police say they're still searching for her husband.
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash 56 min ago
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Winning numbers drawn in Powerball jackpot 58 min ago
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos