Father of man found dead in Lincoln Park alley seeks answers
November 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Five days after a Crystal Lake man was found dead in a Lincoln Park alley, his father is looking for answers.
Timothy Gallagher, 21, was found in an alley in the 400-block of W. Fullerton Sunday morning. He had suffered head trauma.
His father, Jim Gallagher, wants to know why his son was there and how he died.
Jim Gallagher says Tim was seen less than an hour before -- getting out of a cab and going into a building at that location.
It is unclear why he was there.
Gallagher had been out with friends, but they became separated.
"I need those answers. There's never going to be full closure on this for any family members i understand that... but also i don't want to go through life wondering."
Jim Gallagher says his son was upbeat, loved to fish and had a ton of friends.
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 15 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- New Jersey black bear hunt set for Monday
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos