Father of man found dead in Lincoln Park alley seeks answers
November 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Five days after a Crystal Lake man was found dead in a Lincoln Park alley, his father is looking for answers.
Timothy Gallagher, 21, was found in an alley in the 400-block of W. Fullerton Sunday morning. He had suffered head trauma.
His father, Jim Gallagher, wants to know why his son was there and how he died.
Jim Gallagher says Tim was seen less than an hour before -- getting out of a cab and going into a building at that location.
It is unclear why he was there.
Gallagher had been out with friends, but they became separated.
"I need those answers. There's never going to be full closure on this for any family members i understand that... but also i don't want to go through life wondering."
Jim Gallagher says his son was upbeat, loved to fish and had a ton of friends.
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 45 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 24 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 35 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 52 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos