$325 million at stake in Saturday Powerball drawing
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Lottery officials say the winning Powerball jackpot numbers have been drawn, and they are 22-32-37-44-50 and 34.
The estimated Powerball jackpot was at $325 million, the fourth-largest in the game's history.
Under that amount, a single winner's cash payout would be nearly $213 million before taxes.
Lottery officials have said they're unsure what effect the start of the Christmas shopping season will have on ticket sales, which normally pick up in the days before high-dollar drawings.
Recent Powerball winners include an Iowa couple that won a whopping $202 million on Sept. 26. A week later, a Delaware resident picked all six numbers for a $50 million payday.
As always, you can see the winning numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7 and get winning lottery numbers anytime on 7online.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn 30 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 17 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion 28 min ago
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings 22 min ago
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured 57 min ago
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
30 min ago
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings...
28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
17 min ago
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in...
22 min ago