$325 million at stake in Saturday Powerball drawing
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Lottery officials say the winning Powerball jackpot numbers have been drawn, and they are 22-32-37-44-50 and 34.
The estimated Powerball jackpot was at $325 million, the fourth-largest in the game's history.
Under that amount, a single winner's cash payout would be nearly $213 million before taxes.
Lottery officials have said they're unsure what effect the start of the Christmas shopping season will have on ticket sales, which normally pick up in the days before high-dollar drawings.
Recent Powerball winners include an Iowa couple that won a whopping $202 million on Sept. 26. A week later, a Delaware resident picked all six numbers for a $50 million payday.
As always, you can see the winning numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7 and get winning lottery numbers anytime on 7online.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 17 min ago
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 9 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77 31 min ago
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 9 min ago
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in...
17 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
9 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos