$325 million at stake in Saturday Powerball drawing
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Lottery officials say the winning Powerball jackpot numbers have been drawn, and they are 22-32-37-44-50 and 34.
The estimated Powerball jackpot was at $325 million, the fourth-largest in the game's history.
Under that amount, a single winner's cash payout would be nearly $213 million before taxes.
Lottery officials have said they're unsure what effect the start of the Christmas shopping season will have on ticket sales, which normally pick up in the days before high-dollar drawings.
Recent Powerball winners include an Iowa couple that won a whopping $202 million on Sept. 26. A week later, a Delaware resident picked all six numbers for a $50 million payday.
As always, you can see the winning numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7 and get winning lottery numbers anytime on 7online.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- AccuWeather Alert: Drenching downpours
- Eyewitness News Live
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Boy Scouts to accept openly gay boys as Scouts
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 15 min ago
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid 20 min ago
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins 10 min ago
- The New DNA fingerprint: Cell phones
- Photographer chronicles wife's breast cancer battle
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
20 min ago