Santa greeting passengers on CTA Holiday Train
November 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The CTA's Holiday Train is now up and running, decked out for the Chicago tradition now in its 21st year.
As the train pulls into the station, Santa greets passengers from his sleigh.
Inside, the seats are decorated, and the poles are wrapped to look like candy canes.
The festive train travels all rail lines over the holiday season and you don't have to pay extra for a seat.
CTA Holiday Train schedule: http://www.transitchicago.com/holidaytrain/#schedule
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 2 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
2 min ago