Annual Caroling at Cloud Gate begins
November 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A holiday tradition kicked off at Millennium Park Friday night and if you missed out on Caroling at Cloud Gate you'll have more chances to get in on the fun.
The Windy City Gay Chorus and Aria lead Friday night's sing-along.
This is the seventh season for Caroling at Cloud Gate and continues for the next four Fridays through December 21st.
Caroling begins at 6 p.m. and lasts for nearly an hour.
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos