Annual Caroling at Cloud Gate begins
November 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A holiday tradition kicked off at Millennium Park Friday night and if you missed out on Caroling at Cloud Gate you'll have more chances to get in on the fun.
The Windy City Gay Chorus and Aria lead Friday night's sing-along.
This is the seventh season for Caroling at Cloud Gate and continues for the next four Fridays through December 21st.
Caroling begins at 6 p.m. and lasts for nearly an hour.
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos