Annual Caroling at Cloud Gate begins
November 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A holiday tradition kicked off at Millennium Park Friday night and if you missed out on Caroling at Cloud Gate you'll have more chances to get in on the fun.
The Windy City Gay Chorus and Aria lead Friday night's sing-along.
This is the seventh season for Caroling at Cloud Gate and continues for the next four Fridays through December 21st.
Caroling begins at 6 p.m. and lasts for nearly an hour.
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn. 10 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- NJ Transit buses delayed 30 minutes
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Tree trouble in Dumont
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Parts of Saw Mill Parkway remain closed due...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos