Flight attendant accused of bringing gun to O'Hare out on bond
November 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The American Airlines flight attendant accused of trying to bring a gun on a plane is out of jail, but she may not be flying anytime soon.
Screeners spotted a handgun in 65-year-old Sheila Shultz's carry-on luggage Friday morning at O'Hare Airport.
The Palatine woman told police that the gun belonged to her husband who shares the suitcase with her.
She was charged still charged with a felony and posted bond Saturday.
- Winter Weather Advisory 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream 12 min ago
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Winter Weather Advisory
46 min ago