Hoffman Estates High School basketball team suspended following hazing investigation
December 1, 2012 (HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill.) -- The Hoffman Estates High School varsity basketball team has been suspended for three games, including one that was supposed to take place Saturday evening, following a hazing investigation.
A school official told ABC7 that the team will receive training in hazing awareness and prevention as part of its disciplinary action.
Another suburban high school, Maine West, is also facing allegations of hazing and a lawsuit.
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos