Motorcyclists ride across the city to support Toys for Tots
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An annual holiday season pilgrimage roared its way across the city.
The Chicago area's Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade headed out from its starting point at the Dan Ryan Woods near 83rd and Western Avenue Sunday morning.
More than 60,000 motorcyclists hauled toys to be given to needy children and headed to their destination near Belmont and Western.
This is the 35th year the group has organized the holiday ride.
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Bethpage Air Show on for Sunday
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos
- What is it like from the pilot's seat at...
58 min ago