Motorcyclists ride across the city to support Toys for Tots
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An annual holiday season pilgrimage roared its way across the city.
The Chicago area's Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade headed out from its starting point at the Dan Ryan Woods near 83rd and Western Avenue Sunday morning.
More than 60,000 motorcyclists hauled toys to be given to needy children and headed to their destination near Belmont and Western.
This is the 35th year the group has organized the holiday ride.
- At least 2 dead, 18 hurt in East Harlem explosion 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 21 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase