Motorcyclists ride across the city to support Toys for Tots
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An annual holiday season pilgrimage roared its way across the city.
The Chicago area's Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade headed out from its starting point at the Dan Ryan Woods near 83rd and Western Avenue Sunday morning.
More than 60,000 motorcyclists hauled toys to be given to needy children and headed to their destination near Belmont and Western.
This is the 35th year the group has organized the holiday ride.
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 37 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 39 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
37 min ago