Chicago man accused of shooting daughter in the arm
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A man is in custody after being accused of shooting his daughter in the city's South Austin neighborhood.
Dante White, 49, shot at his daughter's boyfriend during a dispute, according to police.
The daughter stepped in the way and was struck in the arm by the bullet, police said.
White fled the scene but caught by police shortly afterwards.
The daughter is in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos