Teenage boy shot in abdomen in South Chicago
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A 15-year-old boy was shot Sunday afternoon in the South Chicago neighborhood.
The shooting happened in the 8300-block of South Kingston Avenue.
The boy was taken in stable condition to Comer Children's Hospital with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
No one is in custody.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 36 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos