Teenage boy shot in abdomen in South Chicago
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A 15-year-old boy was shot Sunday afternoon in the South Chicago neighborhood.
The shooting happened in the 8300-block of South Kingston Avenue.
The boy was taken in stable condition to Comer Children's Hospital with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
No one is in custody.
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot 3 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos