2 killed in head-on collision in far western suburbs
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Two people were killed and two others were injured early Sunday in a multi-vehicle crash in Chicago's far west suburbs.
According to police, the crash was a head-on collision between two cars going in opposite directions on Route 38 in Campton Hills near Elburn, Aurora and Elgin.
The collision led to a four-car pileup. Both drivers, 30-year-old Jennifer Liston and 18-year-old Zachary Bingham, were killed.
Liston was driving a car that had been reported stolen and was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run in Geneva before the crash, according to police. Liston was reportedly driving at more than 100 miles per hour before the crash, witnesses said.
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster 51 min ago
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery 31 min ago
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms 28 min ago
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus 6 min ago
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital