2 killed in head-on collision in far western suburbs
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Two people were killed and two others were injured early Sunday in a multi-vehicle crash in Chicago's far west suburbs.
According to police, the crash was a head-on collision between two cars going in opposite directions on Route 38 in Campton Hills near Elburn, Aurora and Elgin.
The collision led to a four-car pileup. Both drivers, 30-year-old Jennifer Liston and 18-year-old Zachary Bingham, were killed.
Liston was driving a car that had been reported stolen and was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run in Geneva before the crash, according to police. Liston was reportedly driving at more than 100 miles per hour before the crash, witnesses said.
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos