2 killed in head-on collision in far western suburbs
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Two people were killed and two others were injured early Sunday in a multi-vehicle crash in Chicago's far west suburbs.
According to police, the crash was a head-on collision between two cars going in opposite directions on Route 38 in Campton Hills near Elburn, Aurora and Elgin.
The collision led to a four-car pileup. Both drivers, 30-year-old Jennifer Liston and 18-year-old Zachary Bingham, were killed.
Liston was driving a car that had been reported stolen and was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run in Geneva before the crash, according to police. Liston was reportedly driving at more than 100 miles per hour before the crash, witnesses said.
- 2 elderly residents hurt in Queens home invasion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 37 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 38 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos