2 killed in head-on collision in far western suburbs
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Two people were killed and two others were injured early Sunday in a multi-vehicle crash in Chicago's far west suburbs.
According to police, the crash was a head-on collision between two cars going in opposite directions on Route 38 in Campton Hills near Elburn, Aurora and Elgin.
The collision led to a four-car pileup. Both drivers, 30-year-old Jennifer Liston and 18-year-old Zachary Bingham, were killed.
Liston was driving a car that had been reported stolen and was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run in Geneva before the crash, according to police. Liston was reportedly driving at more than 100 miles per hour before the crash, witnesses said.
- Actor James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" dies
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos