2 killed in head-on collision in far western suburbs
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Two people were killed and two others were injured early Sunday in a multi-vehicle crash in Chicago's far west suburbs.
According to police, the crash was a head-on collision between two cars going in opposite directions on Route 38 in Campton Hills near Elburn, Aurora and Elgin.
The collision led to a four-car pileup. Both drivers, 30-year-old Jennifer Liston and 18-year-old Zachary Bingham, were killed.
Liston was driving a car that had been reported stolen and was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run in Geneva before the crash, according to police. Liston was reportedly driving at more than 100 miles per hour before the crash, witnesses said.
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 47 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store 52 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 50 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
47 min ago