Items from Rita Crundwell's homes hit the auction block
December 5, 2012 -- More items belonging to former Dixon Comptroller Rita Crundwell went on the auction block Wednesday evening.
Items from her home in Florida are being sold in an online auction now. Possessions from her Dixon home will go on sale Friday and Saturday.
She admitted to stealing $53 million from the city.
Prosecutors say Crundwell used the money to fund a lavish lifestyle and her horse breeding business.
The government has already raised about $7.4 million from selling Crundwell's horses, motor home and other equipment.
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor...
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 40 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 48 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
9 min ago