Items from Rita Crundwell's homes hit the auction block
December 5, 2012 -- More items belonging to former Dixon Comptroller Rita Crundwell went on the auction block Wednesday evening.
Items from her home in Florida are being sold in an online auction now. Possessions from her Dixon home will go on sale Friday and Saturday.
She admitted to stealing $53 million from the city.
Prosecutors say Crundwell used the money to fund a lavish lifestyle and her horse breeding business.
The government has already raised about $7.4 million from selling Crundwell's horses, motor home and other equipment.
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Man says he was unjustly pepper sprayed by police
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing Muslim girl
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos