Fullerton Parkway Bridge reopens to traffic
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- All lanes of the Fullerton Parkway Bridge are open to traffic Friday night.
The $12 million construction project began in March. The heavily traveled bridge has been around since 1940 and had to be rebuilt.
Landscaping and other final touches on the project will be completed by spring of next year.
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey