Fullerton Parkway Bridge reopens to traffic
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- All lanes of the Fullerton Parkway Bridge are open to traffic Friday night.
The $12 million construction project began in March. The heavily traveled bridge has been around since 1940 and had to be rebuilt.
Landscaping and other final touches on the project will be completed by spring of next year.
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 23 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos