Police: Evanston shooting appears to be retaliation
December 8, 2012 (EVANSTON, Ill.) -- A 20-year-old Evanston man was critically injured in a shooting Saturday morning and police say it appears to be retaliation for the killing of 19-year old Justin Murray.
Saturday's shooting happened in the 1900 block of Howard Street along the Evanston-Chicago border.
Police say the victim was shot as he got out of car. They think he was specifically targeted by two people.
Investigators have not made any arrests.
- Missing plane may have turned back
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 7 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams