Police: Evanston shooting appears to be retaliation
December 8, 2012 (EVANSTON, Ill.) -- A 20-year-old Evanston man was critically injured in a shooting Saturday morning and police say it appears to be retaliation for the killing of 19-year old Justin Murray.
Saturday's shooting happened in the 1900 block of Howard Street along the Evanston-Chicago border.
Police say the victim was shot as he got out of car. They think he was specifically targeted by two people.
Investigators have not made any arrests.
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted 11 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 7 min ago
- Budget vote approved in the House 34 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees