Funeral held for slain teen in Evanston
December 8, 2012 (EVANSTON, Ill.) -- The funeral was held Saturday for Justin Murray, the 19-year-old who was killed in Evanston on November 29, shortly after returning home from a three-month stay in California.
Police said at the time of the shooting that it did not appear to be random, but Murray was with several other people and investigators don't know if he was the intended target.
Police have not made any arrests.
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 58 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos