Vanecko back in Chicago for Monday arraignment
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The nephew of former Mayor Daley is expected to make his first court appearance Monday after being charged with involuntary manslaughter.
In 2004 on Rush Street, a group that included Vanecko got into a quarrel with 21-year-old David Koschman.
He was knocked down, hit his head and died 11 days later.
Vanecko faces a possible five years in jail.
There's no statute of limitations on involuntary manslaughter.
local, evelyn holmes
- FDNY rescues worker trapped in Queens trench 18 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver
- Stabbing reported near Times Square 48 min ago
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
- Body found in lake where Conn. photographer went missing
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
48 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
33 min ago