Vanecko back in Chicago for Monday arraignment
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The nephew of former Mayor Daley is expected to make his first court appearance Monday after being charged with involuntary manslaughter.
In 2004 on Rush Street, a group that included Vanecko got into a quarrel with 21-year-old David Koschman.
He was knocked down, hit his head and died 11 days later.
Vanecko faces a possible five years in jail.
There's no statute of limitations on involuntary manslaughter.
local, evelyn holmes
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 16 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 50 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 34 min ago
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 33 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 31 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 50 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
50 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
31 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
16 min ago