Vanecko back in Chicago for Monday arraignment
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The nephew of former Mayor Daley is expected to make his first court appearance Monday after being charged with involuntary manslaughter.
In 2004 on Rush Street, a group that included Vanecko got into a quarrel with 21-year-old David Koschman.
He was knocked down, hit his head and died 11 days later.
Vanecko faces a possible five years in jail.
There's no statute of limitations on involuntary manslaughter.
local, evelyn holmes
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions 21 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway 46 min ago
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos