Man arrested after alleged Wrigleyville attack
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An Uptown man was under arrest Sunday afternoon after allegedly attacking a patron at a Wrigleyville bar.
Police say the attack happened last night at a bar on the 3500 block of North Clark Street.
The suspect jumped out of a bathroom stall and cut another man in the neck with a broken beer bottle.
The victim was taken to the hospital and later released.
Police say no charges against the assailant have been filed yet.
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos