Child patients brought holiday cheer
december 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Little ones stuck in the hospital over the holidays were invited to this special party.
The world's largest Ronald McDonald House near the Lurie Children's Hospital hosted a festive celebration Sunday afternoon.
Ronald McDonald himself spent time greeting the children.
There was also plenty of music, entertainment and treats.
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night 4 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro-North: train outage expected for days 14 min ago
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show 52 min ago
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police 18 min ago
- 3 in custody in connection to Yonkers man's death
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2 44 min ago
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
4 min ago