Child patients brought holiday cheer
december 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Little ones stuck in the hospital over the holidays were invited to this special party.
The world's largest Ronald McDonald House near the Lurie Children's Hospital hosted a festive celebration Sunday afternoon.
Ronald McDonald himself spent time greeting the children.
There was also plenty of music, entertainment and treats.
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
- Police ID suspect in theft of 1-year old's earrings 36 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million 2 min ago
- FDA pushes to get antibiotics out of meat
- LI pet store thief wanted for stealing puppy 53 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela ceremony called a 'fake'