U of C menorah lights up Hanukkah
December 9, 2012 (CHICAG0) -- University of Chicago faculty and students gathered near 57th and University to light the Chabad's new 9-foot menorah commemorating the second night of Hanukkah, the eight-day Jewish festival of lights.
The celebration included traditional music and plenty of latkes and jelly donuts, which are customary Hanukkah treats.
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze' 8 min ago
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem found
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
8 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
14 min ago