Man charged in April deadly shooting
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A 24-year-old Chicago man is facing charges for allegedly murdering another man earlier in the year.
Keith Joshawn Anthony Jr. is facing one count of first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Jaleen Armstrong in April 2012.
The shooting happened in the 8100-block of South Cottage Grove.
Another man is already in custody and charged in the case.
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen