Man charged in April deadly shooting
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A 24-year-old Chicago man is facing charges for allegedly murdering another man earlier in the year.
Keith Joshawn Anthony Jr. is facing one count of first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Jaleen Armstrong in April 2012.
The shooting happened in the 8100-block of South Cottage Grove.
Another man is already in custody and charged in the case.
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 48 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in...
39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
48 min ago