Man, 23, charged after Wrigleyville bar stabbing
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An Uptown man was charged after allegedly attacking a patron at a Wrigleyville bar.
Police say the attack happened Saturday night at the Red Ivy bar in the 3500-block of North Clark Street.
The suspect allegedly jumped out of a bathroom stall and cut another man in the neck, chin and hands with a broken beer bottle.
The victim was taken to the hospital and later released.
Gregg Greaves, 23, of the 4700-block of North Beacon Street, was charged with aggravated battery causing great bodily harm.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt 1 min ago
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams