Man, 23, charged after Wrigleyville bar stabbing
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An Uptown man was charged after allegedly attacking a patron at a Wrigleyville bar.
Police say the attack happened Saturday night at the Red Ivy bar in the 3500-block of North Clark Street.
The suspect allegedly jumped out of a bathroom stall and cut another man in the neck, chin and hands with a broken beer bottle.
The victim was taken to the hospital and later released.
Gregg Greaves, 23, of the 4700-block of North Beacon Street, was charged with aggravated battery causing great bodily harm.
- Nekisia Davis' mom, Cheryl, stole a 1993 Honda Accord - and she didn't even mean to. 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Burlington County woman charged with trying to kill her 3...
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 15 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 12 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos