Humboldt Park shooting leaves 1 teen dead, another wounded
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- One teenager was killed and another was wounded Sunday night in a shooting in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood.
It happened in the 1100-block of North Harding.
Sixteen-year old Jeffrey Stewart was shot in the chest. He died at Stroger Hospital.
A 15-year-old boy was shot in the finger and is in good condition.
Police have not released a motive in the shooting, and so far, they have made no arrests.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 40 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92 15 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 2 min ago