Irene Hughes, psychic who predicted Kennedy assassinations, dead at 92
December 10, 2012 (BEECHER, Ill.) -- A psychic who gained national TV fame in the 1970s and 80s, including appearances on Channel 7, has died.
Irene Hughes died early Friday morning at the age of 92 at a retirement care center in Beecher.
Hughes' most famous predictions included the deaths of both President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert.
Hughes also assisted police in 2,000 murder investigations.
Plans for a private funeral are pending.
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos