Irene Hughes, psychic who predicted Kennedy assassinations, dead at 92
December 10, 2012 (BEECHER, Ill.) -- A psychic who gained national TV fame in the 1970s and 80s, including appearances on Channel 7, has died.
Irene Hughes died early Friday morning at the age of 92 at a retirement care center in Beecher.
Hughes' most famous predictions included the deaths of both President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert.
Hughes also assisted police in 2,000 murder investigations.
Plans for a private funeral are pending.
- Jersey City water main break affecting service
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 16 min ago
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos