Pregnant woman, police officer among injured in car crash
January 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Charges are pending against the driver of a vehicle involved in a crash that left a pregnant woman and police officer injured.
Police were apparently trying to stop the car when it crashed into another vehicle, as well as the police car, near Howard and Damen Avenue.
The pregnant woman in the other car was hurt, along with the police officer.
The driver police were trying to stop- and his passenger- also were transported to a hospital.
None of the injuries were life-threatening.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos