Pregnant woman, police officer among injured in car crash
January 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Charges are pending against the driver of a vehicle involved in a crash that left a pregnant woman and police officer injured.
Police were apparently trying to stop the car when it crashed into another vehicle, as well as the police car, near Howard and Damen Avenue.
The pregnant woman in the other car was hurt, along with the police officer.
The driver police were trying to stop- and his passenger- also were transported to a hospital.
None of the injuries were life-threatening.
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos