Pregnant woman, police officer among injured in car crash
January 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Charges are pending against the driver of a vehicle involved in a crash that left a pregnant woman and police officer injured.
Police were apparently trying to stop the car when it crashed into another vehicle, as well as the police car, near Howard and Damen Avenue.
The pregnant woman in the other car was hurt, along with the police officer.
The driver police were trying to stop- and his passenger- also were transported to a hospital.
None of the injuries were life-threatening.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014