Evanston Burger King robber forces workers into freezer
January 2, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) -- Evanston police are looking for a suspect after a Burger King was robbed Wednesday morning.
Investigators say the suspect forced employees into the freezer of the restaurant located in the 1800-block of Dempster.
He got away with about $1,000.
There are no reports of injuries.
Authorities released surveillance pictures of the suspect. Anyone with information is asked to call Evanston police.
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident 8 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- 2 men arrested in after incident with Pakistan plane 48 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer 46 min ago
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos