Evanston Burger King robber forces workers into freezer
January 2, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) -- Evanston police are looking for a suspect after a Burger King was robbed Wednesday morning.
Investigators say the suspect forced employees into the freezer of the restaurant located in the 1800-block of Dempster.
He got away with about $1,000.
There are no reports of injuries.
Authorities released surveillance pictures of the suspect. Anyone with information is asked to call Evanston police.
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013