Oak Lawn couple buys 'Field of Dreams'
January 2, 2013 -- The baseball field made famous in the movie 'Field of Dreams' has been sold to a group led by an Oak Lawn couple.
The Chicago Tribune reported that 'Go the Distance Baseball LLC' bought the land last week for $3.4 million plus interest.
The company is owned by Denise and Mike Stillman.
They plan to preserve the famous field and farmhouse and develop 24 tournament and training fields there.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor 9 min ago
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos