Oak Lawn couple buys 'Field of Dreams'
January 2, 2013 -- The baseball field made famous in the movie 'Field of Dreams' has been sold to a group led by an Oak Lawn couple.
The Chicago Tribune reported that 'Go the Distance Baseball LLC' bought the land last week for $3.4 million plus interest.
The company is owned by Denise and Mike Stillman.
They plan to preserve the famous field and farmhouse and develop 24 tournament and training fields there.
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- Wake for one of high school sweethearts killed in crash
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem missing
- Prospect Park Zoo welcomes two new Zebus
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos