Oak Lawn couple buys 'Field of Dreams'
January 2, 2013 -- The baseball field made famous in the movie 'Field of Dreams' has been sold to a group led by an Oak Lawn couple.
The Chicago Tribune reported that 'Go the Distance Baseball LLC' bought the land last week for $3.4 million plus interest.
The company is owned by Denise and Mike Stillman.
They plan to preserve the famous field and farmhouse and develop 24 tournament and training fields there.
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos