CPD squad car rammed on South Side
January 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Police Department says one of its officers was hurt when a suspect rammed a squad car on the South Side.
A spokesperson says shots may have been fired by police but no one was hit.
The officer's injuries are considered not serious.
The incident happened Thursday as officers were trying to make a traffic stop at 75th and State.
- Crash, car fire causing delays on the LIE 10 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 46 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
46 min ago