CPD squad car rammed on South Side
January 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Police Department says one of its officers was hurt when a suspect rammed a squad car on the South Side.
A spokesperson says shots may have been fired by police but no one was hit.
The officer's injuries are considered not serious.
The incident happened Thursday as officers were trying to make a traffic stop at 75th and State.
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 11 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 19 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice 54 min ago
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead 38 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
54 min ago