'Save Prentrice' group wants research in old Prentice Women's Hospital building
January 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A group says it has a new idea for the future of the old Prentice Women's Hospital building.
The group called "Save Prentice" wants the building's owner, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, to house a research facility in the building while offering greater economic benefit to the Streeterville neighborhood and city.
Northwestern is considering plans to tear down the old Prentice Building and put a new research facility on the site.
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 16 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- US deploys 600 troops to Ukraine border nations 57 min ago
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens 13 min ago
- Jet stowaway spent hours undetected before flight 52 min ago
- NYC among 15 cities being considered for 2016 DNC 33 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos