'Save Prentrice' group wants research in old Prentice Women's Hospital building
January 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A group says it has a new idea for the future of the old Prentice Women's Hospital building.
The group called "Save Prentice" wants the building's owner, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, to house a research facility in the building while offering greater economic benefit to the Streeterville neighborhood and city.
Northwestern is considering plans to tear down the old Prentice Building and put a new research facility on the site.
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus 7 min ago
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span 7 min ago
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Boston rice cooker suspect sent to psych hospital 27 min ago
- Boston rice cooker suspect sent to psych...
27 min ago