'Save Prentrice' group wants research in old Prentice Women's Hospital building
January 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A group says it has a new idea for the future of the old Prentice Women's Hospital building.
The group called "Save Prentice" wants the building's owner, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, to house a research facility in the building while offering greater economic benefit to the Streeterville neighborhood and city.
Northwestern is considering plans to tear down the old Prentice Building and put a new research facility on the site.
- PATH service suspended due to leaning pole 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond 41 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak 25 min ago
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 1 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Newark tanker fire snarls traffic, delays NJ Transit trains 23 min ago
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas