Suburban couple suing after finding surveillance camera in bedroom
January 3, 2013 (NORTH AURORA, Ill.) -- A North Aurora couple filed a lawsuit against their neighbors.
The neighbors' 16-year-old son is accused of putting a hidden camera in the couple's bedroom.
David and Katerina Speers also have an order of protection against the teen who used to baby-sit their two children.
The Speers contacted police in November after they found a surveillance camera in their bedroom.
They found that it had a video transmission that reached within the range of the teenager's home.
The boy reportedly admitted to police that he put the camera there.
No criminal charges have been filed in the case so far.
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out 54 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face 11 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on joining Russia
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game'...
54 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos