STL company Clayco moving HQ to Chicago
January 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Clayco, a St. Louis-based construction firm, is moving its corporate headquarters to Chicago.
The mayor's office says the move will create approximately 300 new jobs in the coming years in the city.
Clayco will also be joining the City Colleges of Chicago's College to Careers program. This is the 11th corporate headquarters relocation announced by Mayor Rahm Emanuel in his tenure.
Clayco will be located at 35 E Wacker, in the Jewelers' Building.
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Metro North trains being removed from accident scene 36 min ago
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers