Another road block in attempt to save old Prentice Women's hospital
January 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Preservationists who are trying to keep Northwestern University from tearing down the old Prentice Women's Hospital lost another round.
The judge in the case refused to overturn a decision by city officials denying landmark status to the building.
However the judge is allowing preservationists to file an amended lawsuit over the city's decision.
They have 30 days to file it.
Northwestern wants to build a new medical research facility in place of the old building.
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam 48 min ago
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 49 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 7 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day...
45 min ago
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
48 min ago
- Man who took video explains high school fued
40 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos