Nephew of poisoned lottery winner speaks out
Another family member of the man who was poisoned the day after winning the lottery spoke out.
Urooj Khan's nephew Minaj Khan told Good Morning America that the poisoning has made the whole family suspicious.
Khan died of cyanide poisoning just the day after collecting his winnings from a million dollar scratch-off ticket.
Khan's widow was questioned by police for more than four-hours after the toxicology reports surfaced.
Friday a judge ordered Khan's body to be exhumed for a full autopsy.
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey