Nephew of poisoned lottery winner speaks out
Another family member of the man who was poisoned the day after winning the lottery spoke out.
Urooj Khan's nephew Minaj Khan told Good Morning America that the poisoning has made the whole family suspicious.
Khan died of cyanide poisoning just the day after collecting his winnings from a million dollar scratch-off ticket.
Khan's widow was questioned by police for more than four-hours after the toxicology reports surfaced.
Friday a judge ordered Khan's body to be exhumed for a full autopsy.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win