Man shot at downtown Apparel Center
January 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A man on his way to work was shot outside the downtown Apparel Center early Wednesday morning during rush hour.
The shooting happened just before 6 a.m. in a docking area behind the apparel center near Kinzie and Kingsbury.
The man suffered a graze wound to the head, but emergency workers say he was alert and gave a thumbs up as he was put into the ambulance.
Several witnesses said they heard two shots and then saw a masked man wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt running over the Kinzie bridge
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera