Man shot at downtown Apparel Center
January 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A man on his way to work was shot outside the downtown Apparel Center early Wednesday morning during rush hour.
The shooting happened just before 6 a.m. in a docking area behind the apparel center near Kinzie and Kingsbury.
The man suffered a graze wound to the head, but emergency workers say he was alert and gave a thumbs up as he was put into the ambulance.
Several witnesses said they heard two shots and then saw a masked man wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt running over the Kinzie bridge
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death 27 min ago
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash 5 min ago
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon 4 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Charges expected in fraternity death
27 min ago
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
5 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
10 min ago
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
4 min ago