3 injured in turbulence aboard O'Hare-bound flight
January 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A plane landed at O'Hare International Airport Wednesday morning with several injured passengers after the pilot reported turbulence.
- CHOPPER 7 PHOTOS: Plane lands with injured passengers
Three people were injured, complaining of head injuries; only one was taken to the hospital.
The flight was carrying 26 passengers and four crew members.
local, eric horng
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly found 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 48 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 35 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 4 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly...
51 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
4 min ago