National Mortgage Settlement deadline nears
January 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Time is running out to cash in on a mortgage foreclosure settlement. Friday is the deadline for qualified borrowers who lost their home to foreclosure to file a claim.
Thousands of eligible Illinois residents have yet to file.
The amount of the payments will not be the value of your home. These payments are meant to help pay bills.
To get more information about the national foreclosure settlement you can call 1 (866) 430-8358.
local, leah hope
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction 54 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park