$1M cash seized in South Side drug bust
January 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police are showing off more than $1 million in cash.
Police seized the massive amount of cash after arresting two men for marijuana possession. They were taken into custody Tuesday night near 53rd and Rockwell.
The money is believed to be related to narcotics trafficking.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76 44 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 47 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams