$1M cash seized in South Side drug bust
January 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police are showing off more than $1 million in cash.
Police seized the massive amount of cash after arresting two men for marijuana possession. They were taken into custody Tuesday night near 53rd and Rockwell.
The money is believed to be related to narcotics trafficking.
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Company insider comes forward against energy company
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 59 min ago
- Suspect accused of setting Brooklyn apartment fire 8 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- First lawsuit filed in East Harlem explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Stolen ruby slippers returned to Staten Island hotel 8 min ago
- Tuesday last day to apply for TCS NYC Marathon
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
59 min ago