Authorities need help to find victims of accused sex offender
January 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Officials need the public's help locating more alleged victims of a man suspected of sexual abuse.
Brian Thurman of Melrose Park is charged with predatory criminal sexual assault involving an 11-year-old girl, according to a press release from the Cook County Sheriff's office.
Witnesses told detectives that they've seen the man with young girls around his Leyden Township motel room, authorities said. .
Thurman has been known to hang around Chicago's Northwest Side and the Mannheim Road area, according to officials..
Anyone with information should contact the Cook County Sheriff's Detective Unit at 708-865-4896.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 4 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 38 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos