Authorities need help to find victims of accused sex offender
January 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Officials need the public's help locating more alleged victims of a man suspected of sexual abuse.
Brian Thurman of Melrose Park is charged with predatory criminal sexual assault involving an 11-year-old girl, according to a press release from the Cook County Sheriff's office.
Witnesses told detectives that they've seen the man with young girls around his Leyden Township motel room, authorities said. .
Thurman has been known to hang around Chicago's Northwest Side and the Mannheim Road area, according to officials..
Anyone with information should contact the Cook County Sheriff's Detective Unit at 708-865-4896.
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some 54 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
54 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos