Pregnant woman killed in 'domestic incident' in Hickory Hills
January 17, 2013 (HICKORY HILLS, Ill.) -- A pregnant woman was killed in what police are calling a "domestic incident" in southwest suburban Hickory Hills.
The Cook County Medical Examiner identified the woman as 38-year-old Margaret Jefferson.
Her body was found inside a home in the 7700-block of West 91st Place.
Hickory Hills police have not said if a suspect is in custody.
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash