District 46 teachers strike continues for 3rd day
January 17, 2013 -- Teachers in far north suburban Lake County remain on strike.
Friday will be a third day of cancelled classes for students.
The union and officials from Community School District 46 failed to reach agreement Thursday and the two sides won't meet again until Sunday.
The school district serves 4000 students in seven communities.
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos