District 46 teachers strike continues for 3rd day
January 17, 2013 -- Teachers in far north suburban Lake County remain on strike.
Friday will be a third day of cancelled classes for students.
The union and officials from Community School District 46 failed to reach agreement Thursday and the two sides won't meet again until Sunday.
The school district serves 4000 students in seven communities.
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos