1 charged in deadly NW Side hit-and-run
January 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A Chicago man is charged in a hit-and-run accident that killed one man and injured that victim's brother.
Police say Alexander Villa, 24, was positively identified as the driver of the car that hit the victims November 24. He was due in bond court Wednesday.
Villa allegedly ran from the scene after his car hit the driver's side of the other car on the 3500-block of West Division.
Ivan Miranda, 24, died in the accident, and his 21-year-old brother was seriously injured.
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- NYC Sanitation Commissioner John Doherty retiring
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Malaysian leader: plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey