Police ask for help to find Aurora hit-and-run driver
January 23, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) -- Police in Aurora are asking for the public's help in finding the owner of a car that was involved in a deadly hit-and-run crash.
Gustavo Villarreal, 44, has not been seen since the crash happened Monday evening and his family has reported him missing.
Police want to find out if he knows anything about the crash that killed a woman who worked at the Northern Illinois Academy.
Theresa Burns and a coworker were trying to get a teenager out of the street when Burns was struck and killed.
Anyone with information should call Aurora police.
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days 50 min ago
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported 20 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers