Men accused of stealing copper pipes from vacant homes
January 23, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) -- Two Aurora men are facing nearly four dozen charges in connection with the theft of more than $39,000 worth of copper piping.
Police said that Armando Salazar and Romon Mendoza have been taking the pipes out of vacant homes in Aurora and selling the metal as scrap.
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 15 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident