Men accused of stealing copper pipes from vacant homes
January 23, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) -- Two Aurora men are facing nearly four dozen charges in connection with the theft of more than $39,000 worth of copper piping.
Police said that Armando Salazar and Romon Mendoza have been taking the pipes out of vacant homes in Aurora and selling the metal as scrap.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Knicks crush Nets 113-83