3 children injured in South Side fire
January 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Three children were injured, one of them critically, in a South Side fire on Wednesday night.
It happened at a building in the 1000 block of West 76th.
The other two children are in good condition. Their names and ages haven't been released.
Investigators are trying to determine the cause of the fire.
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 2 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing 14 min ago
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage